(As-is) Harold Dining Table 1.5m - Natural, White - 56
Harold Dining Table comes in 2 versions - Rectangle (1.2m and 1.5m) and Round (1m). Available in 3 colours - Cocoa, Natural and Natural - White.
• Product may vary from the image due to the nature of material (eg. wood/leather grain).
- Uneven colour and small dent on the edge
- Please refer to the images
Chair tuck-in height: 67 cm
- Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
- Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.
Once a month
- Clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened with a quality cleaner formulated for wood furniture.
- Wipe the surface in the direction of the wood grains to remove dirt and fingerprints.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
To reduce the risk of damage
- Use coasters for glasses, mugs, and hot objects.
- Do not place hot pots directly on the surface.
- Do not place a potted plant on the surface unless it's in a water- tight container or in a drip tray.
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface. Use protective pads under equipment or appliances to avoid scratches.
- Avoid direct contact with candle wax as it may react with the finishing and leave a stain.
- Do not use cleaning products containing ammonia, alcohol or petroleum
- Avoid furniture polish as it can accumulate over time and leave a residue.
Some chemical compounds used in the feet on kitchen or office equipment, such as food processors, printers and monitor stands, may leave permanent stains or marks.
Any questions? We're here to help.
Be inspired by how other homeowners are furnishing their home with HipVan. To get featured, take a photo of your amazing home and tag us @hipvanhome on Instagram!