(As-is) Xavier Sideboard 1.5m - 1
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood is:
• Long lasting and durable
• Not easy to be scratch
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
Backrest and legs: Anthracite
• 2 swing open side cabinets comes with internal shelving and magnet closures.
• Legs come with screw-in glide adjustors to level furniture to prevent wobbling.
• Assembly inclusive
- Minor dent
- Please refer to the images
Side cabinet internal storage: W48 D34 H28 cm
Handles: W25 D3 H1 cm
Leg height: 21 cm
Base of Drawer: Engineered Wood with veneer
Finishing: Multi-colour stain finish
Legs and handles: Cast Iron
Finishing: Grey Anthracite powder coating
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.