The BRUNO Oval Hotplate is the latest member to join the hotplate family and also its classiest member yet.
With beauty, simplicity and functionality in mind, the Scandinavian design gives your home that warmth and elegant touch it needs.
The upgraded heating base and protective base shield makes cooking and cleaning easier and faster!
Every Oval Hotplate comes with a flat plate, takoyaki plate, ceramic-coated pot (2 litres), silicone placemat and plate remover tool.
Shop for additional attachments here!
Whipping up a dimsum feast or triple-stacked steamed and healthy meal is now super easy with the BRUNO Double Steam Rack!
The Oval Hotplate double steam rack features a stainless steel mesh bottom so steam can be quickly transmitted throughout.
Steam buns, dimsum and more easily and quickly for breakfast or tea, or do a seafood feast stacking seafood, vegetables and flavourful congee at the bottom to capture all those amazing flavours!
• Heating Element: Heating Base
• Temperature Range: 65-250 degree celsius
• Power Consumption: 1430 wattage
• Voltage: 220-240v
• Plug type: 3 pin plug, compatible and compliant for Singapore use.
• Inclusive of: Main Body, Flat Plate, Takoyaki Plate, Ceramic-Coated Pot (2 litres), Silicon Mat, 2x Plate remover tool, Cover, and Power Cord
For BRUNO's electrical products, kindly register for warranty directly at www.maisonace.com.
For further servicing issues, kindly make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org after registering for warranty.
• This is an alternative attachment for the BRUNO Oval Hotplate Series.
• MUST be used with the metal racks installed and Oval Ceramic Coated Pot with sufficient water for steaming.
• NOT Oven and Dishwasher safe.
• Only use with wooden and silicone cookware.
• Only clean when cooled and with a soft sponge and dishwashing liquid.
• Do not use abrasive materials on attachment.
• More information in the included instructions manual.
For product issues, kindly email email@example.com for further assistance.
Body: Steel/Phenol resin
Flat plate/Takoyaki plate: Aluminum alloy (inner surface fluorine resin coating processing)
Pot: Aluminum alloy (inner ceramic coating, outer surface fluorine resin coating processing)
Scrap tray: Steel
plate replacement handle: Stainless steel steel
Body: Copolyester resin, Attached net: Stainless steel