Turn your home into a non-toxic, bacteria and virus free home with our all-purpose disinfectant. 7 days of continuous protection - no reapplication needed. C2+ 300ml All Natural Disinfectant made purely from food waste, contains no chemical. Ideal for all types of soft & hard surfaces and causes no allergies.
• Babies Safe • Biodegradable • Proudly R & D, manufactured and produced in Singapore • All Natural, non toxic and chemical free
DIRECTIONS: SKIN: Spray and rub dry. ALL SURFACES: Clean surfaces of dust and debries. Spray products from a distance of 30cm to 55cm. Spread evenly with a low absorbent cloth and allow to dry.
Note: Store in a cool and dry place. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Topical use only. Avoid prolonged sunlight and extreme temperatures.