Crafted in solid acacia wood matched with cast iron accompaniments, the Cadencia King Bed is a classy piece of furniture that will accent any space. The headboard and footboard are constructed in a classic herring-bone pattern stained to a dark brown finish, while the legs are powder coated to an aged brass colour that gives this bed its vintage look.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood
trees. It used to create furniture because
the wood is moisture-resistant and solid.
The speciality of Acacia wood are: • Long lasting and durable
• Not easy to be scratch
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
• Fits standard Singapore king-sized mattresses of 183 by 190 cm. • Wooden slatted base suitable for all mattress types. • Free assembly inclusive.
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W186.5 D203 H130 cm
Headboard thickness: 7 cm Slat to top of side rail: 9 cm Side/footboard height: 44 cm Mattress sitting height: 40 cm Leg height: 24 cm
Max weight: 250kg
Colour: Wood: Dark brown<br>Legs: Brass
Bed Frame: Solid Acacia Wood Finishing: Dark brown stain finish Headboard: Solid Acacia Wood Legs: Cast Iron Finishing: Brass powder coating
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture
polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil
polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a
plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet,
open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the
back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood
at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.