Everything about the Carson Collection exudes an especially unique style. Crafted from solid Acacia wood and Carrara marble, it features the distinctive grey tones of Carrara marble, a dark walnut finish that provides an almost black hue, and V-shaped solid wooden legs. This combination of natural materials and design is the perfect piece for redefining modern luxury in your home.
Table top: Carrara Marble
Frame and drawers: Solid Acacia Wood
* Marble tabletop is porous and can easily be stained, scratched or chipped
* Protect from acidic substances like wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce. Always blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth
* Do not place hot items directly on the tabletop
* Do not use chemical cleansers, dusting sprays, abrasive cleaners or furniture polish
* To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes; use mats or runners beneath hard objects that might scratch the surface
* Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth. Wash periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water, and if necessary, a small amount of mild dishwashing liquid. Use a second damp cloth to remove the soap
Dust frequently with a lint-free cloth. This can help remove abrasive build up which can damage the product's finishing. Keep dry and wipe away spills quickly to prevent water marks. Use coasters when placing hot objects on the surface. Avoid exposing your wood furniture to strong sunlight and heat outlet. Prolong exposure of direct sunlight can fade the finishing while extreme temperature and humidity changes can cause cracking or splitting.