As far as coffee making is concerned, manual preparation is more popular than ever. With our coffee makers, the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma. Thus, it is no surprise that manual coffee preparation is the favorite method of all coffee lovers. The simplest way to get a good cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, let stand for 4 minutes and push the plunger down.
The latest generation of the CHAMBORD® has a hinged mechanism in the lid which keeps the coffee maker tight if it should fall over.
• The pot is made of flavor-neutral polycarbonate.
• With leak protection: the lid has a bayonet closure and is equipped with a silicone seal which holds the coffee in the pot if the CHAMBORD® coffee maker is accidentally knocked over.
• The PC beaker is framed in stainless steel and is therefore even better protected.
• The spout is controlled by simple pressure on the lever in the back.
• Stainless steel filter – no need to buy paper filters anymore.
• Made in Europe.