*until 30 Jun only!
Colourful and cute animals in stockings print on the front and snowflakes design on the reverse. Newborn are easily startled by sudden movements and noises caused by the surroundings. Placing a beansprout husk pillow on their chests helps to give them a sense of security. Our Snuggy Beansprout Husk Pillows are made with soft, breathable, 100% cotton and 100% organic cotton from the USA and kind on baby’s delicate skin. Our Beansprout Husk Pillow is EN-71 safety certified, giving greater assurance to parents; this means that our product is not only hygienic and flame retardant, but durable against curious baby’s prodding fingers.
• Easy to care for and to clean.
• Edges are finished in satin piping for a more sophisticated look.
• Natural bean sprout husks that go through a stringent 5-step sanitisation process. We strongly believe that infants should not be exposed to potentially harmful toxins that exist in micro beads or latex foam that may contain phthalates linked to health problems.
• For best results, we recommend that the mother should sleep with the soft Snuggy pillow for a few nights prior to giving the pillow to the baby also known as "scenting".
• Always ensure that the Beansprout Husk pillow is kept away from baby’s face and does not cover his/her mouth and nose when used.
• Never leave babies unsupervised under the age of 12 months sleeping with the Snuggy pillow (or any other loose object) in the crib.