Decora Flatwoven Rug 1.7m x 1.2m - Series of Waves
• Revolutionary use of new loop weaving technique
• Dirt and dust resistant
• Fibres are chemically inert, high resistance to acid and bleach
• Colour fast, enduring against sun exposure
• Water-resistant, as fibres naturally wicks moisture, discouraging mold and mildew formation.
• Dries quickly after getting wet.
• Ideal for outdoor use and in damp basements/spaces.
• Stain resistant, ideal for family rooms and spaces where children run rampantly and dangerously.
• Resistant to create static-electric charges, ideal for computer rooms.
• Made in Belgium
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibres. Vacuum cleaner with rotating brushes are ideal.
Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
Remove stains immediately. Use a clean cloth in stain removal.
Water, lye, diluent, stain remover and acetone can be used in place of carpet cleaner in the event that you do not have any.
For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.