Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• 2 hours timer
• Temperature control up to 230°C
• LED screen display
• 12 preset functions, with DIY mode
• Hidden dual stainless steel heating elements
• Detachable water tank for steam baking
• Galvanised steel cavity wall
• With convection fan and oven light
• Accessories: Bake tray, wire rack, mesh basket tray, tray handle
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Be sure to unplug the oven and allow it to cool before cleaning.
• Any spattering that occurs while cooking and comes into contact with the continuous coating is oxidized while the oven is in operation. If desired, wipe the walls with a damp
sponge, cloth or nylon scouring pad and mild detergent.
• Do not use steel wool scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or scrape the walls with a metal utensil, as all of these methods may damage the continuous clean coating of the appliance.
• All accessories should be washed in hot soapy water or cleaned in a dishwasher.
• Clean the outside with a damp sponge. The door can be wiped with a damp sponge and wiped dry with a paper or cloth towel.
• Do not use an abrasive cleaner as it may damage the exterior finish.
• Do not use an abrasive cleaner or steel wool scouring pad on the drip pan as it may damage the porcelain enamel finish.
• Let all the parts and accessories dry thoroughly before plugging the oven in and using it.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.