The e-cloth Kitchen Cleaning Pack offers perfect cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces, using just water. It is brilliant for cleaning appliances, stainless steel, worktops and sinks.
How to Use:
Kitchen Cloth (thick) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. Use the scrubbing pocket for stuck-on residues.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Finish by using the cloth dry on glass, chrome and shiny surfaces, while they are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
• 2 Cloth pack & dash; one cloth cleans and has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues the other finishes surfaces to a brilliant streak-free finish
• Cuts through thick grease dirt on hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel glass
• Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
• Removes over 99% of bacteria.
• Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
Kitchen Cloth: W31.8cm D31.8 cm
Glass Polishing Cloth: W40.6 D50.8 cm