e-cloth Mini Deep Clean Eco Mop Replacement Head
Used with the e-cloth Mini Deep Clean Mop, the Mop Head removes grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria from all types of hard flooring. The Head size is just 5in x 10.5in.
How to Use:
Wet the Mop Head thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the Head damp, with just water. Place the Damp Head Velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the centre of the head. During use, remove, rinse and re-attach the head as required.
TIP: Mop in an 'S' shape, maintaining the leading edge to prevent dirt being left behind. Also available: Dusting Mop Head - used dry to remove dust and loose debris.
• A replacement head for the e-cloth Mini Deep Clean Mop - Its smaller size (27cm*13cm) makes it perfect for bathrooms and hard to reach areas
• The Mop Head;s special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
• Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
• Removes over 99% of bacteria.
• Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.