e-cloth Shower Eco Cleaning Cloth Pack (Set of 2)
Use the Shower Pack to tackle all of the surfaces needed to clean your clean space. Precision-engineered fibers of the thick Shower Cloth pick up and remove grime from tile, chrome, porcelain, and glass with just water. Dry off the glass doors, shower controls, and fixtures with the Glass and Polishing Cloth for a streak-free finish. Hang the Shower Cloth with a suction cup hook (included) for dry time between uses.
How to Use :
Shower Cloth (thick) – Hang in the shower using the suction hook provided. Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Use dry. Use directly after the Shower Cloth on glass, controls and other shiny surfaces while they are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
TIP: Regular use of the cloths will help reduce the build up of limescale. If limescale develops, a natural or proprietary remover may be necessary.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
• Includes 2 cloths: (1) thick Shower Cloth and (1) Glass and Polishing Cloth
• Remove soap scum, mildew, and limescale from the specialty surfaces of your shower and bathtub surfaces
• Take on tough, persistent grime build-up on grout and tile
• Enjoy streak-free shower doors with no watermarks or smudges
• Use just water to clean tile and tub; no poignant chemicals required
• Recommended and approved by bathroom specialists such as Bristan, Ideal Standard and Damixa
Shower Cloth: W31.8 D31.8 cm
Glass Polishing Cloth: W40.6 D50.8 cm
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90°C or sterilising by boiling in just water.
Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.