Geometry Tea Towel - Create
In our quest to create the perfect kitchen tea towel and after dozens of tests, it became clear that microfiber was the ideal fabric for all our kitchen needs.
Our tightly knitted waffle weave construction results in an increased drying and cleaning surface area that is perfectly soft and powerfully effective when taking care of spills, drying dishes, or wiping down countertops, all without scratching.
Let’s face it, a wet towel can quickly become a smelly towel. Our kitchen tea towels are designed to dry faster which means more time between washes and an overall fresher kitchen towel experience.
Our kitchen tea towels lead the pack when it comes to picking up dirt, spills, and even bacteria. With just a little water, our towels can tackle the toughest of cleaning jobs, allowing you to use less harmful cleaning chemicals.
The absorbency of our premium microfiber is hard to beat, absorbing nearly 7X its weight in liquid.
Designed and printed in California
Geometry towels should NOT be used as hot pads or to take anything hot out of the oven or off the stove.
- Regular machine wash with mild detergent
- Warm or hot water
- No fabric softener
- Ideally, it is best to not wash Geometry towels with other fabric types, especially cotton. Washing Geometry towels only with other microfiber products is best.
- To prolong the life of your Geometry towel, air drying is ideal.
- If drying in a dryer, use low heat or even no heat.
- Similarly to washing, it is best to only dry Geometry towels with other microfiber products. Drying Geometry towels with cotton products can cause lint to stick to the fibers of the microfiber.
- And of course, no iron.