Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Shogun Marble nonstick wok is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die-cast nonstick cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
Why Buy Shogun Marble Nonstick Wok?
· High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
· Ergonomic Safety Handles
· Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
· 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
· Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
· Induction Base
· Even cooking as thick base does not warp
· Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
· For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
· Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
· PFOA FREE
Number of Layer with details:
1. Tritanium Mega Coating – Reinforced with natural marble particles to ensure last longer effect on coating.
2. Resistant Top Coating
3. Primer, with excellent adhesion to the substrate.
4. Cast Aluminium Core
5. Specially prepared substrate
6. High Temperature Exterior coating.
· Tritanium Mega Coating – Reinforced with natural marble particles to ensure last longer effect on coating
· Resistant Top Coating
· Primer, with excellent adhesion to the substrate.
· Cast Aluminium Core
· Specially prepared substrate
· High Temperature Exterior
Shogun Marble 30cm Stirfry wok (IH) with glass lid
Induction Base Diameter:16.2cm
16cm x 8.8cm casserole (without IH)
Cast Aluminium + Tritanium Dura Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland
· CLEAN THE COOKWARE
Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
· RINSE & DRY
· COAT THE COOKWARE
Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch
off flame. Set it cool & wipe clean with kitchen towel. The cookware is ready for use.
· LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME
The die-cast body of Shogun non- stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
· OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
· After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
· For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware
& boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
· Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on
the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will
cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However
this will not influence the performance of your cookware.