Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Shogun Marble nonstick wok and nonstick egg pan are individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast nonstick cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
SHOGUN MARBLE interior is coated with the non-stick Tritanium Dura which is a 6-layers Shogun system.
1st Layer : Resistant Top Coat applied wet-in-wet Tritanium Dura Mable Coating
2nd Layer : Wet-in-wet coating reinforced with Marble resistant particles
3rd Layer : Primer with optimum adhesion to the substrate
4th Layer : Die-cast aluminium core provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution
5th Layer : High heat resistant exterior coating
6th Layer : Induction base
WHY BUY SHOGUN MARBLE NONSTICK WOK AND NONSTICK EGG PAN
- Tritanium Dura Non-stick Coating (Interior)
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
- Tritanium from Switzerland meets the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tritanium is produced by the biggest Swiss Non-stick Manufacturer.
- Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
- Special Designed Die-cast Aluminium Body
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy vs normal cookware as more heat retained
- Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool Bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
- High Quality Tempered Glass
- For easy viewing of your cooking and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
- Thick Gauge Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
- High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
32cm Wok with Glass Lid (IH)
Height : 10.6cm
Length : 45.3cm
Width : 33cm
Weight : 2.217kg
Diameter : 32cm
Capacity : 5L
Induction Base Diameter: 13.6cm
14cm Egg Pan (Non-IH)
Height : 3cm
Length : 28cm
Width : 14.8cm
Weight : 0.191kg
Diameter : 14cm
Capacity : 0.3L
Induction Base Diameter: N/A
Cast Aluminium + Tritanium Dura Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland
CLEAN THE COOKWARE
Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
RINSE & DRY
LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME
The die-cast body of Shogun non- stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the
non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge. For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware
For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.