The mighty Mason 4 Drawer Queen Bed is a modern contemporary addition to your home with added functions! The Mason 4 Drawer Queen Bed offers plenty of storage, suitable for small homes that needs ample storage space! The plush headboard tufted with straight lines adds abit of sleekness while keeping its friendliness at bay. Available in 2 upholsteries - Tin Grey (Fabric) and Moonstone (Velvet) to suit your home interior!
Well crafted with solid acacia wood, the Helios Series features the warm combination of rich wood tones with black powdered coated metal that is tipped with a gold brass cap to give it an elegant feel. Another feature is the carefully engineered thin ribbed design on the wood compliments the thin metal leg and the thin handle for a lighter feel.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The specialty of Acacia wood is:
• Long lasting and durable
• Scratch resistant
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
Drawer Internal Size: W41 D29 H10 cm
Leg Height: 15.5 cm
Leg Thickness: ø2 cm
Upholstery: 100% polyester velvet
Slats: Posture slats
Drawers: Engineered Wood boards
Body: Solid Acacia Wood
Handle: Brass Metal
Base Frame/Leg: Black powdered coated metal + Brass Cap
• Vacuum weekly for maintenance
• Professional cleaning advised for stains
• Keep sharp objects away from product to avoid potential damage
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.