Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Have you had something to heat up from the previous day? Microwave Oven is here to help!
Not only can Microwave Oven heat up your food, it provides time saving and convenience to your piping hot food and drinks.
• Sleek and stylish mirror glass door design
• LED digital screen display
• 6 preset menus
• 10 power levels
• 100 minutes timer
• Speedy defrost by time or weight option, up to 2kg
• Child-lock safety feature
• Up to 3 levels of multi-stage cooking
• 245 mm glass turntable
• Push button door
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Turn off the oven and unplug the power cord from the wall when cleaning.
• Keep the inside of the oven clean. When food splatters or spilt liquids adhere to oven walls, wipe with a damp cloth.
• Do not immerse the appliance into the water. Clean it with a soft and gentle damp cloth. Only the accessories can be washed in detergent and water.
• Mild detergents may be used if the oven gets very dirty.
• Avoid using spray or other harsh cleaners. They may stain, streak or dull the door surface. The outside of the oven should be cleaned with a damp cloth. To prevent damage to the operating parts inside the oven, water should not be allowed to seep into the ventilation openings.
• Wipe the door and window on both sides, the door seals and adjacent parts frequently with a damp cloth to remove any spills or spatters. Do not use abrasive cleaner.
• Do not use any steam cleaner.
• Do not allow the control panel to come in direct contact with water and get wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth. When cleaning the control panel, leave the oven door open to prevent the oven from accidentally turning on.
• If steam accumulates inside or around the outside of the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. This may occur when the microwave oven is operated under high humidity condition. And it is normal.
• It is occasionally necessary to remove the glass tray for cleaning. Wash the tray in warm sudsy water or in a dishwasher.
• The roller ring and the base of the oven cavity should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive noise. Simply wipe the bottom surface of the oven with mild detergent. The roller ring may be washed in mild, soapy water or in a dishwasher. When removing the roller ring, be sure to put it back in the proper position.
• The oven should be cleaned regularly and any food deposits should be removed.
• Failure to maintain the oven in a clean condition could lead to deterioration of the surface that could adversely affect the life of the unit and could possibly result in a hazardous situation.
• Remove odors from your oven by combining a cup of water with the juice and skin of one lemon in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes. Wipe thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.