Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• 7 Preset Functions with DIY mode
• Temperature range between 40-200°C
• 60 minutes timer
• Sensor touch control panel with LED display
• See-through glass basket with 360° visible window
• High heat-resistant food-grade borosilicate glass
• Removable Stainless Steel basket tray
• Automatic cut-off switch
• Overheating protection
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Clean the air fryer after every use and before storage.
• Unplug the air fryer from the power socket, remove the frying basket, and allow the appliance fully cool down.
• Wipe the outside of the air fryer with a damp cloth.
• Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaning material to clean them.
• Clean the frying basket and basket tray with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge. If dirt is stuck, fill the frying basket with hot water with some
dish-washing liquid and soak for approximately 10 minutes.
• Use a damp cloth or a cleaning brush to remove food residues from the inside of the air fryer cavity and the heating element after the appliance has fully cooled down.
• Make sure all the parts are clean and dry thoroughly before storage.
• Never store the air fryer when it is hot or damp.
• Store the air fryer in its box or in a clean and dry place.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.