• 30 minutes timer
• Temperature range between 80-200°C
• Removable basket tray
• Automatic cut-off switch
• Overheating protection
• Power and heating light indicator
• With see-through window
• Cool-touch handles and non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
1. Clean the appliance after every use and before storage.
2. There is non-stick coating on the outer pot and basket tray. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaning material to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
3. Unplug the air fryer from the power socket and allow the appliance to cool fully. You can also remove the frying basket from the appliance to make the appliance cool down quickly.
4. Wipe the outside of the unit housing with a damp cloth. Do not immerse unit housing in water or any other liquid and do not rinse under running water.
5. Clean the outer pot and basket tray with hot water, some washing-up liquid, and a non-abrasive sponge.
6. Clean the inside of the appliance with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
7. Clean the heating element with a damp cloth or a cleaning brush to remove any food residues.
8. Make sure all the parts are clean and dry thoroughly before storage.
• Never store the air fryer when it is hot or wet.
• Store the air fryer in its box or in a clean and dry place.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket tray, or the bottom of the frying basket, fill the frying basket with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket tray in the frying basket and let them soak for approximately 10 minutes.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.