Meyer Accent Series Ultra-Durable Nonstick 26cm Chef's Pan With Lid
The Meyer Accent Series 26cm Chef's Pan has a deep, rounded shape that makes it a must-have in any kitchen. Truly versatile, it can stir fry, deep fry, braise, and more. It's made up of ultra-durable nonstick aluminum with a quality, three-layer PFOA-free nonstick finish. Plus, it's dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 230°C, and compatible on all stovetops, including induction.
You may also want to pick up our Large Accent Series Universal Lid which works perfectly with this Chef’s Pan. It fits up to 3 different sizes, so you’ll never have to rifle around a chaotic lid drawer again.
Full of thoughtful design details, Meyer Accent Series is inspired by the home cooks we visited around the world, and after countless rounds of testing, it's been perfected to work together beautifully!
• Specially toughened, ultra-durable nonstick aluminum surface
• Multi-functional pan shape: excellent for tossing, boiling, frying, and browning
• Securely riveted, high heat-resistant silicone handles
• 3-layer, easy-clean, high quality PFOA-free nonstick finish
• Drip-free rim for smooth pouring
• Works everywhere, including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen
• Oven safe up to 230°C
• Dishwasher safe
• Fits three sizes of cookware each
• Clever stacking knob design
• Made of tough, quality stainless steel
• Cool-to-touch phenolic knob
• Dishwasher safe
Large Lid: Ø29.6 H3.6 cm (Fits 24-26-28cm)
Large Lid: 0.5kg
Universal Lid: Stainless Steel
• Use cooking utensils made of silicone, wood, or plastic to protect the nonstick finish.
• Our cookware is dishwasher safe. However, to ensure your cookware looks stunning everyday please give them a gentle hand wash in warm, soapy water.
• Our pieces stack together. Use our felt pan protectors or a soft cloth in between each piece for extra protection.
• Our lids have steam vents. Always use a potholder when adjusting our lids while cooking.
• Our lids are dishwasher safe. However, to ensure your they look stunning everyday please give them a gentle hand wash in warm, soapy water.