• 90-230°C temperature control
• 60 minutes timer with stay-on function
• 6 heating modes: Bottom, Top, Top + Bottom, Top + • Fan, Rotisserie, Convection
• Built-in internal light
• Power indicator
• Accessories: Baking tray, Wire rack, Crumb tray, Rotisserie fork, Tray handle, Rotisserie handle
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Be sure to unplug the oven and allow it to cool before cleaning.
• Any spattering that occurs during cooking will come into contact with the cavity wall, causing the coating to oxidize while the oven is operating. Wipe the walls with a damp sponge, cloth or nylon scouring pad and mild detergent.
• Do not use steel wool scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or scrape the walls with a metal utensil, as all these methods may damage the continuous clean coating.
• All accessories should be washed in hot soapy water or can be cleaned in a dishwasher. The door can be wiped with a damp sponge and wiped dry with a paper or cloth towel. Clean the outside with a damp sponge.
• Do not use an abrasive cleaner as it may damage the exterior finish.
• Do not use an abrasive cleaner or steel wool scouring pad on the drip pan as it may damage the porcelain enamel finish.
• Let all parts and surfaces dry thoroughly prior to plugging the oven in and using it.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.