The Fun Pun Clock is designed by a mother in cooperation with a senior researcher of the Japan Montessori Research Institute. It is designed for children to understand minutes, hours and time based on the Montessori education principles.
• Battery: 1 AA size battery (included)
• Sweep Second (No tick sound from secondhand movement)
• This clock places an importance on the quarter of hours and sweep second helps this concept.
• Colours are matched with the usual interior of kids' rooms.
• "12" is less-emphasized since little children who started to learn numbers tend to place "0" at the top instead of "12".
• 10, 11 and 12 are carefully placed so that children can easily identify them without mixing them up with numbers next to it.
• Designed by Yoko Dobashi
Available in 8 versions - Small, Medium, Large, Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Green and for Table.