Paco Dining Table 1.2m - Cocoa: Normal cleaning
- Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
- Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.
Once a month
- Clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened with a quality cleaner formulated for wood furniture.
- Wipe the surface in the direction of the wood grains to remove dirt and fingerprints.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
To reduce the risk of damage
- Use coasters for glasses, mugs, and hot objects.
- Do not place hot pots directly on the surface.
- Do not place a potted plant on the surface unless it's in a water- tight container or in a drip tray.
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface. Use protective pads under equipment or appliances to avoid scratches.
- Avoid direct contact with candle wax as it may react with the finishing and leave a stain.
- Do not use cleaning products containing ammonia, alcohol or petroleum
- Avoid furniture polish as it can accumulate over time and leave a residue.
Some chemical compounds used in the feet on kitchen or office equipment, such as food processors, printers and monitor stands, may leave permanent stains or marks.