*limited time only
Frame: Solid Acacia Wood
Legs: Brushed Brass
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.