SCANPAN Classic Chef Knife
Modern kitchen knives are put to the test in today's kitchens - they must withstand everyday wear and tear, they must be safe to use, and they must be functional.
The SCANPAN Classic Knife series is made from high quality German steel to elegantly match the needs of modern kitchens and to pass the test!
Classic is an attractive kitchen knife series featuring high functionality and affordable prices.
The Chef Knife's broad, heavy blade makes it easy to perform challenging tasks involving chopping, slicing and dicing.
SCANPAN Classic Knives are tested by CATRA according to EN ISO 8442-5:2004 standard and have achieved the rating ”EXCELLENT”.
- Optimally hardened, tempered and curred high quality German stainless steel (German W. 1-4116)
- Hardness tested to HRC 56
- Sharpening angle: Total angle 22° - 26°
- Superb weight distribution and balance
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design with inclining bolster
- Genuine Danish design
15cm Chef Knife: W34.4 H2.3cm
20cm Chef Knife: W36 H3cm
20cm Chef Knife: 0.37kg
- To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care
- Cutting on a soft, non abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade
- Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor sharp edge
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel
- Use a storage block to house your knives and protect the blades. Never store cutlery pieces loose in a drawer