See our furniture in real homes. To get featured, share a photo review of your purchase or tag us @hipvanhome on Instagram!
Catching the waves on earthenware is what the Blue Wave collection is all about. It boasts a creative take on the soothingsway of the ocean as the breeze passes by. This wave crest design is a Japanese classic called Seigaiha, or ‘blue sea and waves’ as it’s translated.
The Blue Wave pattern symbolizes life and strength, which goes well with these durable, expert-quality ceramics. Avail of this dinnerware decorated with a striking deep ocean blue hue. Bowls, plates, and saucers are rimmed in red, adding an eye-catching accent.
These arty pieces from the Blue Wave collection will take you back to the calming ripples of the ocean.
• Aesthetically valuable tablewares with a classy touch to your dining
• Table Matters uses finely sourced materials that are strictly tested for toughness, durability, and integrity
• Lead and Cadmium Free [SGS Certified]
• Microwave Safe [SGS Certified]
• Oven Safe [SGS Certified]
• Dishwasher Safe [SGS Certified]