Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Enhance your mealtimes and increase your fortune when you use the Red Tai collection of handcrafted ceramics made from premium quality porcelain and glazing. The Red Tai is famous for being a symbol of prosperity, which is perfect for ringing in the New Year.
The design features this auspicious creature in the middle with Japanese-inspired wave crests on the edges. The Red Tai sits on a white background, highlighting not only its color but also the symbol of luck that it represents. This collection is made from premium-grade porcelain, giving you tableware that can grant you good fortune for a very long time.
• Aesthetically valuable tablewares with a classy touch to your dining
• Table Matters uses finely sourced materials that are strictly tested for toughness, durability, and integrity
• Lead and Cadmium Free [SGS Certified]
• Microwave Safe [SGS Certified]
• Oven Safe [SGS Certified]
• Dishwasher Safe [SGS Certified]