The combination of steel and terrazzo in our Titus Terrazzo Dining Tableinstantly refines your living space and gives it an modern industrial vibe. Being able to accommodate 6-8 people, the vast and commodious seating facilitates communal dining, and makes it a great place for work or gatherings. It is a truly versatile piece for any interior, especially when paired with soft furniture and furnishings.
• This product is made from real terrazzo which will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of concrete's natural characteristics.
• Although not considered a defect, non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage and the natural curing process. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax and rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks and causing discolouration.
• Delivery and installation to lift-landing units only (not available for staircase delivery)
• Assembly inclusive
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W180 D100 H76 cm
Tabletop: W180 D100 T8 cm Chair tuck-in allowance: 110 / 68cm
Floor to apron height: 68 cm
Table top: Terrazzo with Acrylic finishing Legs: Black powder coated Steel
• Clean your product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance.
• We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials.