William Morris Limited Edition - Lily 400ml
William Morris is recognised as one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Artist, print maker, poet and social activist, he was associated with the British arts and crafts movement and contributed to the revival of traditional textile arts and production methods. He also held a deep commitment and respect for the environment. Useful and beautiful, Ecoffee Cup embodies all William Morris held true. Functional classics for our times.
• Light, bright and beautiful to drink from
• Made with natural bamboo fibre
• Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
• Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
• High grade, latex-free silicone lid and sleeve
• BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
• Independently tested in EU
• Fully dishwasher-safe
• Suitable for microwave in accordance with guidelines (max. 800W, 40 seconds) Caution: Hot Drinks Burn
• Suitable for daily usage up to 100°C
• Free from animal or animal-derived products
Top diameter: 85mm / 3.35 inch
Bottom diameter: 56mm/ 2.2 inch
Made with natural fibre, corn starch and resin it is BPA, BPS and phthalate free.