A high quality industrial style dining chair crafted with tri-colour solid acacia wood seat in distressed finish, mounted on a smooth solid cast iron frame, the Xavier Dining Chair is industrial chic personified. Match this dining chair with the Xavier Dining Table and Bench for a complete look.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood is: • Long lasting and durable • Not easy to be scratch • Able to withstand heavy weight • Naturally Anti-bacterial • Water-resistant • Highly resistant to fungus • Attractive colour and grain
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W51 D51 H83 cm
Seat height: 45 cm
Seat depth: 40.5 cm
Colour: Wood: Natural, Cream<br>Backrest and legs: Anthracite
Backrest and legs: Cast Iron Finishing: Grey Anthracite powder coating
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture
polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil
polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a
plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet,
open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the
back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood
at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.