The three-piece cookware set from the ZWILLING® Joy series is a convenient way for you to get to know ZWILLING’s world of cookware. Its modern and clean design fits into any kitchen and invites you to embark on a culinary journey. The tight-fitting glass lid makes for energy-efficient cooking and lets you keep an eye on your food.
The lidless saucepan can hold up to 1.5 litres and measures 16 cm in diameter. It is ideal for making smaller portions and sauces. The 24 cm universal stock pot is above all suited for cooking vegetables, potatoes and pasta. The stew pot can hold up to three litres and ensures perfectly roasted, steamed and fried food.
The easy-to-clean cookware set is made out of rust-free stainless steel. The multi-layered sandwich base has an aluminium core, guaranteeing uniform heat distribution and retention. The folded rim enables spill-free pouring and accurate measuring using the integrated measuring scale. You are well-equipped for anything with the three-piece cookware set from the ZWILLING® Joy series which you can use to easily make creative recipes for your guests.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel finish, hygienic and neutral in taste
- SIGMA Classic sandwich base
- Very good heat retention and distribution
- Integrated measuring scale
- Suitable for use on induction hobs
- Components In Delivery: 1 Stew pot, 2,9 l, 1 Stock pot, 2,0 l, 1 Stock pot, 3,5 l, 1 Sauce pan without lid, 1,5 l