Zwilling Twin Pollux 7pc Knife Block Set - Chef, Slicing, Utility, Paring, Bread, Steel & Wooden Block
This seven piece knife block is ideal for hobby cooks and absolute beginners who want to use the right knife from the very beginning. The ZWILLING knife block features a striking design made out of bamboo and is equipped with a paring knife, a utility knife, a meat knife, a chef's knife and a bread knife, so that you have the right knife for almost any occasion. A sharpening steel with a plastic handle is also included for you to sharpen the blades with.
The blades of the universal knives are made of the tried-and-tested ZWILLING special formula steel and have been further refined using a special ice-hardening process. The FRIODUR® blades which were made using this process are very flexible, resistant to corrosion and cut well, so that they hardly wear down and remain sharp for a long. The knife's handle features three rivets and the red ZWILLING logo is also quite striking. You always have the right knife at your side with this knife block from the TWIN® Pollux series.
• V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
• Stamped from high carbon stainless steel strip
• FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
• Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
• No bolster
• Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
• Includes a 10cm Paring knife, a 13cm Utility knife, a 16cm Slicing knife, a 20cm Chef's knife, 1 Bread knife, 1 Sharpening Steel, 1 Knife block