Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
The new cooking system in Char-Broil’s charcoal grills utilizes a patented tray that makes it easy to control cooking temperature, by creating more efficient burning and less wasted heat. This system empowers you to deliver your desired cooking results without compromising on your barbecue-ing experience. The fire pan has an external crank for individual height settings which allows for an ideal grill control. A side air valve assists for maximum air circulation control for grilling at high temperatures for long periods of time. The charcoal tray is easily removed and allows easy cleaning.
• Warming Rack Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread, or as an indirect cooking surface.
• Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge Keep track of preheat status and monitor the grate temperature of your grill.
• Big wheels Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
• Clean Out Door Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
• Vents Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the vents. To burn hotter keep the vent open, to lower the temperature, partially close it.
• Side Shelf A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
• Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
• 780 square inches surface
• Adjustable height control pan
• Crank Adjustable Fire Grate
• Large Ash Drawer
• Side Shelf
• Temp Gauge Lid
• Standard Wheels
Packaging dimension: W88 D58 H39 cm