Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• 2-level trays for multiple and convenient cooking
• Soft touch control panel with knob
• 60 minutes timer
• 4 Preset functions with automatic keep warm
• SUS304 food grade stainless steel steam trays and heating base
• 2L large water tank
• Visible water level indicator
• Preset timer up to 24 hours
• Built-in exterior water inlet funnel for easy refill
• Boil dry protection
• Detachable trays for easy storage and cleaning
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
1. Clean the appliance after every use.
2. Detach the power plug from the power supply and let the appliance to cool down
completely before cleaning.
3. Empty the water inside the water tank and clean the water tank with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the water tank and the power cord into water.
4. All other removable parts can be washed in a warm soapy water or cleaned in the
5. Wash the frame ring after every use.
6. Clean the exterior body of the appliance using a soft and damp cloth.
7. Some natural coloured juices from some food ingredients such as carrots and beetroot may stain the drip tray and water tank. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the appliance. To prevent staining, wash these two parts immediately after every use. Apply a little mild bleach if necessary and rinse thoroughly.
8. Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids such as petrol or acetone to clean the appliance.
9. Never immerse the appliance in water or rinse it under the tap.
After using for about 2 - 3 months, some chemical deposits may build up in the water tank, or on the heating element. This is normal. The amount of deposits depends on the hardness of the water in your area. It is important to descale the water tank for the purpose of prolonging its life cycle.
1. Fill the water tank up to the maximum level.
2. Add a teaspoon of citric acid or 6 - 10 slices of lemon and operate the appliance for about 30 minutes.
3. Do not use any other chemical or detergents.
4. When boiling is complete, unplug from the power supply and allow the unit to cool down before pouring out the mixture out of the water tank.
5. Rinse the reservior several times with cold water. Clean other parts and allow it to dry before storing.
6. Regular descaling should be performed once every 6 months.
1. Place the steaming rice bowl upside down in the drip tray. It is not recommended to stack the steamer trays together as they may stick to one another.
2. Turn all parts upside down on the base unit.
3. Cover the parts with the lids.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.