Simple care and maintenance will help preserve the table top’s beauty, maximise the life span and provide users with years of beautiful service.
• Do not chop, slice, pound or hammer directly on the table top.
• Knives and other sharp utensils may slice or scratch the table top.
• Heavy blows from a hammer or meat tenderiser may crack or gouge the surface.
• Use a clean, damp, non-abrasive cotton cloth and a mild liquid detergent or household cleanser. Clean the soiled area using a rotating motion.
• Rinse with clean water, using a clean, non-abrasive cotton cloth.
• Dry the surface with a soft, clean, non-abrasive cotton cloth