Constructed in solid acacia wood treated with an uneven, distress finish, the Leland 6 Drawer Chest is the perfect example of combining craftsmanship with the beauty of natural materials. Its natural wooden tone adds a timeless and elegant charm to your nordic style home. With minimum fuss, this Leland 6 Drawer Chest 1.5m can be used to store mail or necessities in the living room, apparels in the bedroom or crockery in the dining room.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood are: • Long lasting and durable • Not easy to be scratch • Able to withstand heavy weight • Naturally Anti-bacterial • Water-resistant • Highly resistant to fungus • Attractive colour and grain
• Top drawers comes with velvet base lining. • Free assembly inclusive.
• IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: We recommend that all drawer chests be secured to the wall with the wall ties provided with our products. This is to prevent heavy drawer chests from toppling when opened, especially when done so accidentally by children.
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W155 D45 H80 cm
Floor to apron: 15 cm Top 2 Drawer (internal): W68 D34 H7 cm Bottom 4 Drawer (internal): W68 D34 H11 cm
Overall depth of drawers (when fully opened): 73 cm
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture
polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil
polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a
plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet,
open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the
back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood
at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.