Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• High heat-resistant food-grade borosilicate glass wall
• SUS304 food grade stainless steel base
• 2-step lid opening design for spillage protection
• Power switch with indicator light
• Ergonomic cool-touch handle
• Automatic cut-off switch
• Overheating protection
• Boil-dry protection
• Cord storage at kettle base
• 360° swivel base
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Always switch off the appliance before removing it from the base.
• Ensure that the appliance is switched off when you set it back onto the base.
• Keep the lid closed when pouring the water out.
• During operation the kettle body becomes hot. Do not touch it and allow the appliance to cool down before storing it away.
• If the appliance is not used for a long time, boil fresh water to the MAX mark 3 - 4 times and pour the water away before reusing again.
• Always turn the appliance off before cleaning it and unplug it from the main plug. Wait until the appliance has cooled down.
• Never immerse the appliance or the base into water or other liquids, this might result in an electric shock or fire.
• Do not use any wire brush or other abrasive objects.
• Do not use any acidic or abrasive detergents.
• Clean the perforated area in the spout with a nylon brush from the inside.
• Rinse the water container out with clean water. Then dry it off with a cloth.
• Clean the housing after use with a slightly damp cloth.
• Do not use chemical, steel wool, or abrasive cleaners to clean the outside of the appliance.
• To prolong the appliance’s life, please descale the appliance regularly.
• Regular descaling is necessary to ensure a long life for your kettle.
• The frequency of the descaling operation depends on the hardness of the water and how often the appliance is used. If the tap water is used, it is best to descale it after 8-10 boils.
• Using White Vinegar:
1. Put a small amount of vinegar or commercially available descaling agent and water, switch the appliance on and boil for 1-3 minutes to descale.
2. After descaling the appliance, boil fresh water two to three more time to remove any residues. Do not consume this water.
• Using Lemon:
1. Cut a lemon into two halves and squeeze the juice in the appliance, then use the two halves and rub the inside parts to remove any hard water stains. Cut the same lemon into
small pieces and add the pieces to the lemon juice inside the kettle.
2. Add water into the kettle, do not go above the MAX level.
3. Boil the lemon water for 1-3 minutes to descale. After boiling, leave the lemon water in the kettle for another half an hour, and repeat to boil the lemon water again once.
4. Pour and rinse the kettle 4-5 times with clean cold water.
• If necessary, repeat the steps above several times, then appliance will be ready to use.
• Do not immerse into water. The surface of the kettle may be wiped over with a damp cloth and polished with a soft dry cloth.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.