Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
For a humidity-rich country like Singapore, a dehumidifier is a must-have in every household, no matter which corner of the house.
Not only does dehumidifier extracts water from the air, it is also commonly used for health reasons, eliminating of odour and preventing the growth of fungus.
Say hello to a more comfortable home now!
• 1.2L Transparent water tank
• Inner mood lighting
• Detachable filter for easy cleaning
• Hidden handle for easy carry
• Automatic power off when water overflow
• Silent Power 41dBA
• Up to 320ml Daily Removal Capacity*
*Depending on humidity/moisture condition
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
Clean the dehumidifier periodically
• Clean the filter of the dehumidifier to improve its efficiency as well as maintain healthy indoor air quality.
• Before cleaning and maintaining the dehumidifier, please cut off the power supply.
• Do not rinse the body directly with water. Wipe it lightly with a soft cloth containing a little neutral detergent, and then wipe it dry.
• After cleaning and maintenance, be sure to wait until it is fully dry before it can be powered on or stored.
• When not in use for a long time, please unplug the power cord. It is recommended to wrap it in the original packaging and store it in a dry place.
• Recommended to clean the filter once a month.
• Wash the filter with water, or use a vacuum cleaner or a dry brush to clean the filter.
Maintain dehumidifier well when not in use
• Keep the dehumidifier well when not use. Cover the dehumidifier to prevent it from sun radiation, rain, dust accumulation, for easy use in the future.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.