Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Save yourself from this heat wave with an affordable and lightweight air cooling product - Fan. It does not only cool you down, it also helps to ventilate your room and control humidity which is an annoying issue in Singapore.
• 3 speed selection
• Left & right oscillation
• 30° up & down tilting adjustment
• 5 ABS fan blade
• Tactile touch button to help the visually impaired
• Convertible height
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
The fan requires little maintenance. Do not try to fix it by yourself. Refer it to qualified service personnel if service is needed.
1. Before cleaning and assembling, do not plug the pins into the socket.
2. To ensure adequate air circulation to the motor, keep vents at the rear of the motor housing from dust, fluff, etc. A vacuum cleaner can not be used to clean these vents before unplug. Do not disassemble the fan to remove fluff.
3. Please wipe the exterior parts with a soft cloth soaking a mild detergent. Do not use any abrasive detergent or solvents to avoid scratching the surface. Do not use any of the following as a cleaner: gasoline, thinner, bending.
4. Do not allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing of interior parts.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.