Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Not sure how to prep yourself for the haze in Singapore? An air purifier will be able to do the exact job for you!
With an internal fan and filter, it removes unwanted particles, dust and other nasties in the air. This powerful device then boost and keep your air quality at optimum levels.
• Sensor touch buttons
• 12-speed selections
• 12-hour timer
• Left and right auto-oscillation with 3 angle Blade-• Free selections (30°/60°/120°)
• Built-in ionizer
• HEPA H13 filter for air purification
• Baby and sleep mode
• Smart wind function
• With remote control
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
Cleaning the Filter:
1. Unplug the power cord.
2. Carefully remove the cover and take out the filter.
3. Remove the dust with a vacuum cleaner.
4. Place the filter back, push the cover back in, and plug in the appliance.
When to replace the filter?
1. When the indicator light for replacement of filter is on, the prompt that reminds you of filter replacement will appear. If it is not replaced in time, the prompt will appear during each startup.
2. Replace a new filter by carefully removing the cover and take out the filter, then place the new filter in and push the cover back in.
3. Long press the net ion button for 3 seconds to turn off the indicator light for filter replacement.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.