• Seating firmness: 3/5 Medium
• Not washable
• Comes with 2 complimentary bolster pillows
• Inclusive of middle support leg (not shown in first image)
• Free assembly inclusive
Premium Pure Aniline Leather: This choice of pure aniline leather is gently buffed without erasing its natural grains. Over time and with wear, the leather will develop a lighter patina and a soft, supple hand. Variations in colour and texture make each piece unique.
Aniline leather is the most natural-looking leather, with the unique surface characteristics of the animal hide remaining visible. Pure aniline leather is colored only with dye, and not with any surface coating of polymer and pigment.
1. Growth Marks and Veins - an indication of the animal's age and is similar to the graining on a piece of timber. They range from quite pronounced marks in the neck area to subtle bands across the hide perpendicular to the backbone.
2. Scars - These forms are usually a result of barbed wire damage or by the horns of the other cattle. In their healed form the new skin is as strong as the remainder of the hide.
3. Grain Variation - The fiber texture varies greatly from being loose in the belly and flank areas to being relatively tight across the backbone. The structure is particularly noticeable in untextured leathers where clusters of open pores can sometimes be seen.
4. Shade Variation - No two hides are alike and due to the varying grain structure mentioned above the dyes and finishes penetrate to differing degrees in different parts of the hide to give an attractive variation. Whilst every attempt is made to achieve uniformity this is not always possible.
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
Please also take note that this is genuine leather which will bound to have some animal scarring and growth marks and they are not counted as defects of this product.