Modern with an industrial twist - that's Ellie. She is crafted from a solid concrete top, with a fluted pedestal base. Oh, and it fits up to 8 of your favourite people.
• This product is made from real concrete which will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of concrete's natural characteristics.
• Although not considered a defect, non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage and the natural curing process. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax and rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks and causing discolouration.
• Delivery and installation to lift-landing units only (not available for staircase delivery)
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W180 D100 H76 cm
Table top: Concrete with Acrylic finishing Legs: Solid Oak (fluted)
• Clean your concrete product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance.
• We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials.
• Concrete is sealed and waxed to protect it from staining and moisture. The level and kind of sealer or wax varies per project. We recommend re-waxing every 3 months and re-sealing with a water based acrylic every 5 years