Leland Dining Table 1.4m
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood are:
• Long lasting and durable
• Not easy to be scratch
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
Leland Dining Table is available in 2 sizes - 1.4m and 1.6m.
• Free assembly Inclusive
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.
More on Leland Dining Table 1.4m
Any questions? We're here to help.
Be inspired by how other homeowners are furnishing their home with HipVan. To get featured, take a photo of your amazing home and tag us @hipvanhome on Instagram!