Constructed in solid acacia wood treated with an uneven distress finish, the Leland Bed is the perfect example of combining craftsmanship with the beauty of natural materials. Its natural wood tone adds a timeless and elegant charm to your nordic style home.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood are: • Long lasting and durable • Not easy to be scratch • Able to withstand heavy weight • Naturally Anti-bacterial • Water-resistant • Highly resistant to fungus • Attractive colour and grain
• Fits standard Singapore queen-sized mattresses of 152 by 191 cm. • Wooden slatted base suitable for all mattress types. • Bed frame comes with center support leg. • Mattress not included. • Free assembly inclusive.
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
Please note that wood knots and inconsistent plank colors are normal as this item is made up of multiple solid wood. Variance in color is normal.
W163 D197.5 H110 cm
Floor to Apron: 13 cm Mattress sitting height: 30 cm Floor to top of siderail: 35 cm Height of siderail: 15 cm Headboard thickness: 6 cm
Max weight (including mattress): 200 kg
Bed Frame: Solid Acacia Wood Finishing: Natural stain with uneven distress finishing
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture
polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil
polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a
plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet,
open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the
back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood
at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.