More on DREAM Mattress
Adaptive Knitted Fabric Cover
• Soft, ultra-breathable and cooling material encases the top and bottom of the mattress.
• Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment enhances durability and provides easy maintenance.
• Memory foam evenly distributes body weight, reducing pressure on the shoulders, hips and back while supporting the rest of your body.
• Thick layer of transition foam enhances the comfort, responsiveness and support of all the other layers and provides additional structure and durability.
Individually Pocketed Coil Springs
• Extra thick and strong coil springs are individually pocketed to prevent movement transfer and minimise disturbance.
• Sturdy foam encasement helps the springs stay firmly in place and prevents the sides of the mattress from sagging.
• Euro Top design
• 100 Nights Risk-Free Trial
Super Single: W107 D190 H25 cm
Queen: W152 D190 H25 cm
King: W183 D190 H25 cm
Super Single: 163 kg
Queen: 230 kg
King: 280 kg
Super Single: 27.7 kg
Queen: 40.5 kg
King: 46.8 kg
• Do not unpack mattress on bed frame. Unpack the mattress on the floor, with no obstructions/objects surrounding or within area.
• Stand away from mattress, leave enough space (2m x 2m) for mattress to inflate as the mattress inflates very quickly.
• Mattress can be used immediately, but do allow 7 days for mattress to settle to its best condition.
Mattress care instructions, please see link