Crafted in solid acacia wood and matched with cast iron accompaniments, the Cadencia Dining Table is a classy piece that will accent any space. Cadencia is a modern twist on the familiar favourite, as its table top is constructed in a classic herring-bone pattern with dark brown varnish. Powder-coated to an aged brass colour, the sturdy legs of Cadencia gives this dining table its vintage look. This Cadencia Dining Table seats 4-6 guests comfortably.
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood
trees. It used to create furniture because
the wood is moisture-resistant and solid.
The speciality of Acacia wood are: • Long lasting and durable
• Not easy to be scratch
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
Cadencia Dining Table is available in 3 sizes - 1.6m, 1.8m and 2m.
W160 D90 H76
Cadencia by HipVan
Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
Table top: Solid Acacia Wood with dark brown stain finishing Table Legs: Cast Iron with brass powder coating
W160 D90 H76 cm
• Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture
polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil
polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a
plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet,
open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the
back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood
at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.