Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Modori Goodle Collection Square Egg Pan is perfect for all your breakfast and brunch needs. In addition to making Korean-style omelettes and French toast, it can also be used as a light side dish, with a slightly larger surface than a regular egg pan, making it more practical to use in the kitchen. The Modori Goodle Collection is a brand new collection with clean lining and neat design, a black body and a wooden handle for a warm and contemporary feel, combines all the advantages of coated cookware, stainless steel cookware, and cast iron cookware, ideal for long-term durability performance. In this collection, we used a special Inoble coating patented oil method that enhances the non-stick effects and makes it easier to clean after use and requires minimal maintenance. It has the same heat retention effect as cast iron and is suitable for cooking with various stoves, such as gas stoves, induction cookers (except ferromagnetic induction cookers), ceramic cookers, and heating plates.
Handle: Somei Yoshino Cherry Tree
Base of the Pan: Aluminium (Inoble Coating)
• It has high thermal conductivity, so we recommend using low or medium heat when cooking.
• Pay attention to fire when cooking (especially if you use a gas stove). If you use a gas stove, keep it at medium or low fire. If the fire is too high, it may burn to the sides of the cookware and damage the wooden handles.
• Please use neutral detergent and a soft sponge to clean, do not use alkaline detergent such as baking soda.
• Clean the pan/pan immediately after cooking, especially after cooking food with sauces or colours, as the wooden handle may be stained if left for a long time.
• Avoid using anything metal, including metal steel brushes containing abrasive minerals or brushes made of rough materials such as scouring pads. (Make sure you use a soft sponge)
• Be sure to use wooden, heat-resistant silicone cooking utensils when cooking.
• Please avoid a long time of empty burning.
• Avoid drastic or sudden changes in temperature, which will weaken the nonstick material. This includes running a hot pan under cold water to cool it down.
• Avoid using Modori Goodle Collection with a microwave and dishwasher.
• Do not immerse the wooden handle in water. Use a neutral detergent and room temperature water for regular cleaning.
• The non-stick coating of the pan/pan does have a service life and will vary according to how it's used and the frequency of usage. Please read all precautions before using cookware for better care.