Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Made in Korea, the Modori Sodam cookware set is both aesthetic and functional. It consists of two different-sized cooking pots, a frying pan and a detachable multifunctional handle. This ceramic cookware is made of 98% pure aluminium alloy and natural mineral sand, which has high strength and high thermal conductivity. It is safe for daily use (certified to be free of toxic substances - lead-free, cadmium-free). Best of all, the whole set is stackable for storage, the best way to save space in the cabinet, saving up to 50% of kitchen space. Perfectly nested cookware set for maximum space-saving! This cookware set can be used on various stove-tops: Induction cooker, gas stove, heating plate, oven and dishwasher.
Cookware: Ceramic Coated Aluminum Alloy
Handle: Bakelite, Silicone Heat
Misuse of force may damage the handle or pot
Maximum suggestion temperature used 300°C
Pots/ Frying Pan
• Wash the pans/pots immediately after cooking with salted food or dry frying salt, as this may reduce the non-stick coating of the cookware 2.Please clean immediately after use; cookware with ceramic coating is not suitable for storage container because it will shorten the life of non-stick cookware
• Always use low or medium heat
• Avoid drastic or sudden changes in temperature, which will weaken the nonstick material. This includes running a hot pan under cold water to cool it down.
• Avoid using anything metal, including metal steel brush containing abrasive minerals or brushes made of rough materials such as scouring pads. (Make sure you use a soft sponge)
• Be sure to use wooden, heat-resistant silicone cooking utensils when cooking
• In order to prolong the service life of the cookware, please avoid a long time of empty burning
• Avoid using Modori Sodam Cookware Set with microwave
• Please use neutral detergent and warm water to clean, do not use alkaline detergent such as baking soda
• Avoid attaching the multifunction-handle on the hot pot/pan for a long period of time. We recommend removing the multifunction-handle while cooking and install back when ready to use.
• Do not immerse the multifunction handle in water. Use a neutral detergent and room temperature water for regular cleaning.
• The removable handle is specially designed for only the Modori cookware set. Do not use it with other non-Modori cookware. Stop using if the handle is damaged.
• Avoid forcefully removing the handle, it may cause product damage or scratches. 5.Do not put the multifunction-handle into the dishwasher, oven, or microwave.
Due to the characteristic of ceramic coating (cookware) as is craft processed, may encounter slight flaws (slightly paint-shedding/scratches) which is normal, it does not affect the use, not considered as a defect.