Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Turn the heat up in your kitchen 🔥The Meyer Spark 6 Piece Essential Set comes with a combination of aluminum and stainless steel pieces to make firing up great food in the kitchen effortless.
With a dash of colour, be inspired to explore countless recipes made easy by its many features including: a custom mix of materials, the ability to be stacked compactly, super-comfy and heat-resistant handles, 2 universal lids for different-sized cookware, anti-boilover pot shapes, easy-pour flared rims, and more! Other nice things: oven safe up to 230°C, and compatible on any stovetop, including induction. Spark all your delicious inspirations with our fiery cooking essentials ✨
• Two cookware materials in one set: sturdy stainless steel and nonstick aluminum pieces
• Nonstick aluminum surface
• Unique pot curvature and flared rim for catching pesky boilovers
• Two universal lids for all six cookware sizes
• Space-saving stackable set for easy storage
• Securely riveted, high heat-resistant silicone handles
• 3-layer, easy-clean, high quality PFOA-free nonstick finish
• Drip-free rim for smooth pouring
• A free set of pan protectors to prevent scuffs
• Works everywhere, including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen
• Oven safe up to 230°C
Components in Delivery:
• Small Universal Lid, 16-18-20cm
• Large Universal Lid, 24-26-28cm
• Nonstick Saucepan, 1.9L
• Stainless Steel Small Stockpot, 4.7L
• Nonstick Chef’s Pan, 26cm
• Nonstick Large Frypan, 28cm
• Pan Protectors (Set of 3)
Small Universal Lid:
W21.6 H3.6 Ø16-18-20 cm
Large Universal Lid:
W29.6 H3.6 Ø24-26-28 cm
Saucepan: W38.3 H9.4 Ø16 cm
Small Stockpot: W29.7 H15.1 Ø20 cm
Chef’s Pan: W51 H9.8 Ø26 cm
Large Frypan: W48.4 H7 Ø28 cm
Aluminum and stainless steel
• Use cooking utensils made of silicone, wood, or plastic to protect the nonstick finish.
• Make sure it doesn’t overheat or cook dry — overly high temperatures can really damage the nonstick finish.
• Our pieces stack together. Use our felt pan protectors or a soft cloth in between each piece for extra protection.